Yes, Paythen works with WooCommerce and WordPress.
The Paythen WooCommerce plugin is currently in beta. This means it does work, but may have minor bugs. If you’re interested in using the WooCommerce extension now, just ask us via the chat icon or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you set it up on your store.
The current version of the Paythen WooCommerce plugin will let you offer a Payment Plan option on the checkout page. You will have defined the parameters of the payment plan beforehand. Here’s how the plugin works:
- When users choose this option, they will be taken to a Paythen hosted payment page
- The payment plan parameters will have already been defined by you (we’ll help you do this)
- The cart amount for each customer will dynamically be applied to the payment plan you’ve defined eg: If you’ve setup a 4 week payment plan, we’ll apply each customer’s cart total incl. any delivery fees and taxes and display a 4 week payment plan for them
- Once they complete payment, customers are redirected back to your store’s order confirmation page
- We automatically update the order status in WooCommerce from “Processing” to “Completed” if the payment is completed. If the customer doesn’t complete the payment, the WooCommerce order status will remain at “Processing”