The Paythen WooCommerce plugin is currently in an invite-only, early beta. If you’re interested in using the WooCommerce plugin, just let us know via the chat icon or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you access as soon as possible.
The current version of the Paythen WooCommerce plugin will let you offer a Payment Plan option on the checkout page. You will have defined the parameters of the payment plan beforehand. Here’s how the plugin works:
- When users choose this option, they will be taken to a Paythen hosted payment page
- The payment plan parameters will have already been defined by you (we’ll help you do this)
- The cart amount for each customer will dynamically be applied to the payment plan you’ve defined eg: If you’ve setup a 4 week payment plan, we’ll apply each customer’s cart total incl. any delivery fees and taxes and display a 4 week payment plan for them
- Once they complete payment, customers are redirected back to your store’s order confirmation page
- We automatically update the order status in WooCommerce once the payment is completed